Opening hours, getting there & prices
- Friday 15th September 2017: from 10am until 8pm
Saturday 16th September 2017: from 10am until 8pm
Sunday 17th September 2017: from 10am until 8pm
Parking des Remparts in Obernai (67), south of the downtown, Sélestat road
In the heart of the city, in the Alsatian village of Obernai, 30 kilometers away from Strasbourg.
To get to BiObernai’ trade fair
5,- € pro Person!
- von Gengenbach (Parkplatz an der Kinzigtalhalle)
- von Straßburg Bahnhof (Lufthansa Bus Stop, neben den Taxis)
And also, take a look at the website: www.vialsace.eu/en, an online journey planner.
Free shuttle buses
The Free shuttle bus will be operating you from the southern industrial park and the parking Cosec (stadium car parking) to the BiObernai’ site. There are certain parking spaces closer to the trade fair. The site can easily be reached on foot via the pedestrian zone. (sports hall)
Free bike shed are made freely available in front of trade fair entrance.
Don’t miss the chance for Free Entry before Noon!!! (Free Entry before 12pm for all Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning from 10am until 12pm)
- From Noon: 5€
- Half-price: 2,5€ (valid for unemployed, students, persons with reduced mobility upon presentation of proof of age)
- Free admission to visitors under 12 years old
All pets are allowed but should be kept on a leash. In consideration for other guests, please clean up after your pets, and keep them within your control.